Seek and Answer Questions
1. Is acute stress harmful or helpful?
2. Does THC reduce stress?
3. Does CBD reduce stress?
4. How do we detect and treat stress in young children?
5. What effect is the pandemic having on stress in children?
6. What is student burnout and how is it treated and prevented?
7. How does PTSD affect the HPA axis?
8. Who copes better with stress, introverts or extraverts?
9. Does THC reduce pain?
10. Does CBD reduce pain?
11. What is the biological mechanism through which emotional hurt (e.g. a broken heart) produces physical pain?
12. Why and/or how does prolonged sitting produce or exacerbate pain?
13. What is the relationship between cortisol and nutrition?
14. What are some ways to boost self-esteem/self-efficacy?
15. How does mental illness affect pain perception?
16. What is the relationship between gut microbiota and pain
Your question must be approved by me before you get going.
17. Do transgender people use coping techniques that align more with their genetic sex or their gender identity?
18. How can we learn to be more resilient?
19. What are the "unique" stressors and coping strategies like for ethnic/racial minorities living in the United States?
20. What are the "unique" stressors and coping strategies like for elderly individuals?
21. What evidence do we have for certain foods decreasing inflammation and thereby reducing pain?
22. What is the psychological contribution to fibromyalgia?
23. In what ways are ethnic/racial minorities treated differently when it comes to pain management and why?
24. Is the etiology of PTSD the same in men and women?
25. Through what mechanism(s) are placebos believed to reduce pain?