Seek and Answer Questions
1. What are some examples of sex and race health disparities in the United States and why do they exist?
2. What effect does perceived control have on health?
3. Why and how does self-love contribute to well-being?
4. What effect does exercise have on your lymphatic system?
5. How does fat bias impact healthcare for people who are
6. Is Cannabidiol (CBD) treatment for pain safe and effective?
7. What evidence do we have to support the statement that "nature has healing effects"?
8. What effect does blue light emitted from digital screens have on the human brain?
9. What evidence do we have that COVID vaccines are safe and effective - or not?
10. Building muscles: "No pain, no gain" fact or fiction?
11. Are omega-3 supplements a safe and effective way to lower cholesterol?
Your question must be approved by me before you get going.
Go to your Canvas homepage for a link
to the google sign-up sheet. Then, copy and paste the question into the Canvas assignment called "The SARA question you chose"
12. What role does music have on wellbeing?
13. What are the biggest predictors of risk-taking behavior?
14. What effect does discrimination have on wellbeing?
15. How does nutrition impact cortisol?
16. What are health psychologists learning about gun violence as a public health crisis?
17. What are health psychologists learning about climate change as a public health crisis?
18. What are health psychologists learning about vaccine hesitancy as a public health crisis?
19. What are health psychologists learning about racism as a public health crisis?
20. What are health psychologists learning about poverty as a public health crisis?
21. What are health psychologists learning about opioid abuse as a public health crisis?
22. What are health psychologists learning about the Affordable Health Care Act - the good, the bad, the ugly?
23. What are the pros and cons of breastfeeding and formula feeding?
24. Are smartphones really making us less social?
25. Is rural living truly healthier than living in a large city?
26. Are adaptogenic herbs safe and effective?
27. What are the "middle-class values" that impact health and how do they do this?
28. "Alcohol is good for you", "Alcohol is bad for you", which is it?
29. "Caffeine is good for you", "Caffeine is bad for you", which is it?
30. How can we nurture a healthy internal locus of control?
31. How can we lower triglycerides to improve our health?
32. How does experiencing "awe" improve wellbeing?
33. What effect do artificial sweeteners have on health?
34. How does a pregnant mother's stress affect the developing fetus?
35. What are the pros and cons of websites like WebMD?
36. Why and how does self love contribute to well-being?
37. "Feed a cold, starve a fever" Fact or Fiction?